Friday, 1 January 2010

2010

Last Night Was Liveee...
I Wanted To Go To My Besties Yard For Thee Drink Up & Jamm With My Other Fam But NOOO...
My Mum Wanted To Go To Some Family Friends Thingy, Don't Get Me Wrong It Was Good But There Was Only OLD People So I Just Jammed With Some People iKnew & Drank 3 WHOLE Bottles Of Wine TO MYSELF & It Was YUMMMM : D
The Fireworks Where Livee, Got Somee On Video But I Was A Bit Late For It Though Cause I Was Held Up In Bottles Of Winee :)

In Thee '09 Year Ive Donee LOADS Of TERRIBLE Things But Who Hasn't? Im Only Human!
The Only Things I Liked About The '09 Year Was Getting Back With Hubby <3.
My Bestiee & My Lovely Birthday : D

Hopefully Thee 2010 Year Brings Fun For Everyonee & NO STRESS.

HAPPY NEW YEAR : D

No comments:

Post a Comment